开头句型1.As far as 。
is concerned 就……而言2.It goes without saying that。 不言而喻，。
3.It can be said with certainty that。 可以肯定地说。
4.As the proverb says， 正如谚语所说的，5.It has to be noticed that。
它必须注意到，。6.It's generally recognized that。
它普遍认为。7.It's likely that 。
这可能是因为。8.It's hardly that。
9.It's hardly too much to say that。 它几乎没有太多的说。
10.What calls for special attention is that。需要特别注意的是11.There's no denying the fact that。
毫无疑问，无可否认12.Nothing is more important than the fact that。 没有什么比这更重要的是…13.what's far more important is that。
更重要的是… 句型002 衔接句型1.A case in point is 。 一个典型的例子是。
2.As is often the case。由于通常情况下。
3.As stated in the previous paragraph 如前段所述4.But the problem is not so simple. Therefore 然而问题并非如此简单，所以……5.But it's a pity that。 但遗憾的是…6.For all that。
In spite of the fact that。尽管事实。
7.Further, we hold opinion that。
此外，我们坚持认为，8.However , the difficulty lies in。然而，困难在于…9.Similarly, we should pay attention to。
but(that)。不是，而是11.In view of the present station.鉴于目前形势12.As has been mentioned above。
正如上面所提到的…13.In this respect, we may as well (say) 从这个角度上我们可以说14.However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is。 然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面，即 … 句型003 举例句型1.Let's take。
to illustrate this.2.let's take the above chart as an example to illustrate this.3. Here is one more example.4.Take … for example.5.The same is true of….6.This offers a typical instance of….7.We may quote a common example of….8.Just think of….句型004 用于引言段的句型1. Some people think that …. 有些人认为…To be frank, I can not agree with their opinion for the reasons below. 坦率地说，我不能同意他们的意见，理由如下。2. For years， … has been seen as …， but things are quite different now.多年来，……一直被视为……，但今天的情况有很大的不同。
3. I believe the title statement is valid because…. 我认为这个论点是正确的，因为…4. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that ….我无法完全同意这一观点的… I believe….5. My argument for this view goes as follows.我对这个问题的看法如下。6. Along with the development of…， more and more….随着……的发展，越来越多…7. There is a long-running debate as to whether….有一个长期运行的辩论，是否…8. It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed /held/accepted/recognized that….它通常是认为…9. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the former/ the latter.就我而言，我完全同意前者/后者。
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument of both sides.在给出我的观点之前，我想有必要看看双方的论据。
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people's concern. 最近，……问题已引起人们的关注. The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题. Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face. 如今，（人口过剩）已成为我们不得不面对的问题了. It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为…… Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为…… With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that… 随着科技的发展，越来越多的人认为…… A lot of people seem to think that … 很多人似乎认为…… 引出不同观点： People's views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为…… People may have different opinions on …人们对……可能会有不同的见解. Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异. There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同. Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对（失败）人们的态度各不相同。
结尾 Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有这些因素加以考虑，我们自然会得出结论…… Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考虑所有这些因素，我们可能会得出合理的结论…… Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that … 因此，我们最好得出这样的结论…… There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点. All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise. 总之，我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时，我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题. 提出建议： It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了. It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of … 该是采纳……的建议，并对……的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。 There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of … 毫无疑问，对……问题应予以足够的重视. Obviously， … If we want to do something … ， it is essential that … 显然，如果我们想做某事，很重要的是… Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能…… It must be realized that …我们必须意识到…… 预示后果： Obviously, if we don't control the problem, the chances are that … will lead us in danger. 很明显，如果我们不能控制这一问题，很有可能我们会陷入危险. No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that … 毫无疑问，除非我们采取有效措施，很可能会…… It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation. 很紧迫的是，应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展. 论证 From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来，支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点…… Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言，我站在……的一边. I sincerely believe that …我真诚地相信…… In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do …. 在我个人看来，做……比做……更明智. Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why … 给出原因： This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First， … Second， … Third， … 这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先，……；第二，，……；第三，…… Why did …？ For one thing …，for another …. Perhaps the primary reason is… 为什么会……？一个原因是……，令一个原因是……；或许其主要原因是…… I quite agree with the statement that … The reasons are chiefly as follows. 我十分赞同这一论述，即……，其主要原因如下： 列出解决办法： Here are some suggestions for handling … 这是如何处理某事的一些建议. The best way to solve the troubles is … 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是…… People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题. 批判错误观点和做法： As far as something is concerned， … 就某事而言，…… It was obvious that …很显然，…. It may be true that …， but it doesn't mean that … 可能……是对的，但这并不意味着…… It is natural to believe that …， but we shouldn't ignore that … 认为……是很自然的，但我们不应忽视…… There is no evidence to suggest that … 没有证据表明…… 。
英语写作常用句型（一）段首句 1.关于……人们有不同的观点.一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.2.俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用.There is an old saying______.Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.3.现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害.首先，……； 其次，…….更为糟糕的是…….Today,____,which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life.First,____ Second,____.What makes things worse is that______.4.现在，……很普遍，许多人喜欢……，因为……，另外（而且） …….Nowadays,it is common to ______.Many people like ______ because ______.Besides,______.5.任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外.它既有有利的一面，也有不 利的一面.Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages.6.关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看 来，…… People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person.Some people say that ______.To them,_____.7.人类正面临着一个严重的问题……，这个问题变得越来越严重.Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.8.……已成为人的关注的热门话题，特别是在年青人当中，将引发激烈 的辩论.______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.9.……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用，它给我们带来了许 多好处，但同时也引发一些严重的问题.______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.10.根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可 以看出…….很显然……，但是为什么呢？According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while.Obviously,______,but why？（二）中间段落句 1.相反，有一些人赞成……，他们相信……，而且，他们认为…….On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.2.但是，我认为这不是解决……的好方法，比如…….最糟糕的 是…….But I dont think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.3.……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的，（也是）非常重要的.首先，…….而且……，最重要的是…… ______is necessary and important to our countrys development and construction.First,______.Whats more,_____.Most important of all,______.4.有几个可供我们采纳的方法.首先，我们可以…….There are several measures for us to adopt.First,we can______ 5.面临……，我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来…….一方 面……，另一方面，Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______.For one thing,______For another,______ 6.早就应该拿出行动了.比如说……，另外…….所有这些方法肯定 会…….It is high time that something was done about it.For example._____.In addition._____.All these measures will certainly______.7.为什么……？第一个原因是……；第二个原因是……；第三个原因 是…….总的来说，……的主要原因是由于…… Why______?The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this,the main cause of ______due to ______.8.然而，正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样，……也有它的不利的一 面，象…….However,just like everything has both its good and bad sides,______also has its own disadvantages,such as ______.9.尽管如此，我相信……更有利.Nonetheless,I believe that ______is more advantageous。
1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic state policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population. 必须指出的是… 2. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work. 必须记住：…3. It can be safely concluded from what has been discussed above that there is no difficulty in the world we cannot overcome. 通过以上讨论，我们可以有把握地得出结论：… 4. As is known to all, knowledge is power. 众所周知： 知识就是力量。
5. It is a common saying that where there is a will, there is a way. 常言道：… As a popular saying goes,“Everything has two sides.” 常言道：… 6. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查，每年有4 000 000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 7. The latest survey shows that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。
8. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 9. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。
10. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。 11. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。
12. All this shows that nothing can prevent us from achieving our aims. 所有这一切表明： 13. It is true that we must make every effort, otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries. 我们确实得竭尽全力了，否则…14. I take it for granted that they will support this idea. 我想当然…15. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved. 从某种意义上说…16. There is no denying (the fact) that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. 无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。 17. If we can do as mentioned above, there can be no doubt that we can master English. 如果我们能做到如上所述，毫无疑问， 我们就能精通英语。
1,I will conclude by saying。 最后我要说…
2,Therefore, we have the reason to believe that。因此，我们有理由相信…
3,All things considered，总而言之 It may be safely said that。它可以有把握地说。
4,Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable。因此，在我看来，更可取的是…
5,From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论…
1.The word "impssible" is never in my dictionary.
2.knowledge is power.
3.Speech is silver,but silence is golden.
4.One today is worth too tomorrow
5.Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass
6.Where there is a will,there is a way
7.No roads of flowers lead to succes
8.If winter comes , can spring be far behind?
9.Down or done
10.I'm looking forward to your reply
11.As far as I'm concerned （在我看来）
12.For the purpose of~~
13.A good beginning is half done
14.Thank you for your····
15.It is no wonder that····
16.Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well
17.It is believed that···
18.We cannot attach too much importance to the problem （越重视越好）
19.The more (you read), the more(you learn)
20.It is not because it's difficult that we don't dear to do it,
but it is because we don't dear to do it that it is difficult.
万能英语作文模板（I）说明原因型 模块（一） Nowadays ,there are more and more XX in some big cities . It is estimated that ( 1 ).Why have there been so many XX ? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows.The first one is that ( 2 ) .Besides,( 3 ) . The third reason is ( 4 ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( 5 ) .It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing ,( 6 ).On the other hand ,( 7 ). All these measures will certainly reduce the number of XX .注释：（1）用具体数据说明XX现象（2）原因一（3）原因二（4）原因三（5）指出主要原因（6）解决建议一（7）解决建议二 Generation gap between parents and children Nowadays , there are more and more misunderstanding between parents and children which is so- called generation gap . It is estimated that (75 percentages of parents often complain their children's unreasonable behavior while children usually think their parents too old fashioned).Why have there been so much misunderstanding between parents and children?Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows . The first one is that ( the two generations, having grown up at different times, have different likes and dislikes ,thus the disagreement often rises between them) . Besides(due to having little in common to talk about , they are not willing to sit face to face ) . The third reason is (with the pace of modern life becoming faster and faster , both of them are so busy with their work or study that they don/'t spare enough time to exchange ideas ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( lake of communication and understanding each other) .It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing (children should respect their parents ).On the other hand ,( parents also should show solicitue for their children). All these measures will certainly bridge the generation gap .模块（2）(I)说明原因型 In recent years , xx has caused a heated debate on ( 1 ). The factors for ( 2 ) .First of all ,( 3 ).Then , there comes a case that ( 4 ). Moreover , ( 5 ) . Especially when ( 6 ) .Indeed, these unique points can be collected theo remind people that ( 7 ).In this way ,we should behave just like ( 8 ).The impact of Television In recent years , with the development of science and technology ,80 percent of all homes in China have satellite TV , offering as many as 50 channels .It has caused a heated debate on (the impact of television on children ). Many parents are worried about the impact of so much television on children. The factors for (parents' worry is that children are indulge in television and spend too much time on it .) .First of all ,(with so many programs to choose from , children are not getting as much exercise as they should ).Then , there comes a case that ( some studies have show that excessive watching of television by millions of children has lowered their ability to achieve in school ). Moreover , ( the effect on children/'s minds are more serious than the effect on children/'s bodies ) . Especially when ( the children are too small to judge what programs are suit to them ) . Indeed, these unique points can be connected to remind parents that ( they should pay close attention to and responsibilities for supervising their children/'s TV viewing ).In this way ,children will not be influenced too deeply .模块（3）(I)说明原因型 Currently, XX has been the order of the day .This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than XX . It is clear that (1). If you (2), as a result , your dreams will come true . On the contrary, if you (3). Failure will be following with you .It turns out that all your plan falls through . No one can deny another fact that (4) .You don't have to look very far to find out the truth , in respect that we all know (5). It will exert a profound influence upon (6).With reference to my standpoint ,I think (7).注释：1:XX的第一个优点2： 支持XX的做法3：不支持XX的做法4:XX的第二个优点5：举例证明优点二6：说明XX优点三的影响第三天我写的相应作文：The importance of self-confidence Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day . This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than self-confidence.It is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one's abilities). If you (are full of self-confidence ,it will bring your creative power to play , arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties ), as a result , your dreams will come true .On the contrary, if you ( have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following with you。
It turns out that all your plan falls through .No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and 。
8.高中英语作文 万能句 还有翻译
There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.
There is an old saying______. It"s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______.
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages.
People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____.
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.
______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.
______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people's concern. 最近，……问题已引起人们的关注.
The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.
It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为……
Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为……
With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…
对比观点题型 （1） 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。
1. 有一些人认为…… 2. 另一些人认为…… 3. 我的看法…… The topic of ①------------（主题）is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------（支持A的理由一）What is more， ③-------------（理由二）. Moreover， ④---------------（理由三）. While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly，-----------------（支持B的理由一）. Secondly (besides)，⑥------------------（理由二）. Thirdly (finally)，⑦------------------（理由三）. From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------（我的观点）. The reason is that ⑨--------------------（原因）. As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice . (2) 给出一个观点，要求考生反对这一观点 Some people believe that ①----------------（观点一）. For example, they think ②-----------------（举例说明）.And it will bring them ③-----------------（为他们带来的好处）. In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing，④-------------（我不同意该看法的理由一）. For another thing， ⑤-----------------（反对的理由之二）. Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------（我对文章所讨论主题的看法）. 阐述主题题型 要求从一句话或一个主题出发，按照提纲的要求进行论述. 1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义. 2. 分析并举例使其更充实. The good old proverb ----------------（名言或谚语）reminds us that ----------------（释义）. Indeed, we can learn many things form it. First of all，-----------------（理由一）. For example， -------------------（举例说明）. Secondly，----------------（理由二）. Another case is that ---------------（举例说明）. Furthermore ， ------------------（理由三）. In my opinion， ----------------（我的观点）. In short, whatever you do, please remember the say------A. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it 解决方法题型 要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径 1. 问题现状 2. 怎样解决（解决方案的优缺点） In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First， ------------（说明A的现状）.Second， ---------------（举例进一步说明现状） Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing， ---------------（解决方法一）. For another -------------（解决方法二）. Finally， --------------（解决方法三）. Personally, I believe that -------------（我的解决方法）. Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------（带来的好处）. 说明利弊题型 这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状，再对比事物本身的利弊，有时也会单从一个角度（利或弊）出发，最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度（或对事物前景提出预测） 1. 说明事物现状 2. 事物本身的优缺点（或一方面） 3. 你对现状（或前景）的看法 Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二). But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点). Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------（我的看法）. （From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way， ---------------（对前景的预测）.）。